Thursday, March 29, 2007
Aims the Publicity Officer
Before I proceed any further with this entry, I shall take this opportunity to memburuk-burukkan Telstra broadband. Bloody hell, sometimes can be super slow like a snail (I think I've insulted the snail by making a comparison between these two, LOL), always disconnects me from MSN for no reason (and I suspect it also might be the reason MSN keeps eating up my messages recently, or maybe not......). Damn, such is the potong-steamness of Telstra broadband! *sighs*
Anyway, back to this entry. So, I'm now the Publicity Officer of ISA (International Student Association).
*cheers*
Am feeling strangely placid, wonder why, perhaps I'm getting a little bit old for extreme excitement, hehe......
0_o
Oh well, at least I get to write for the Nexus (ISA's newsletter), am very looking forward to that. *winks* So for those who voted for me, thanks heaps! As for those who didn't...... Well, I thank you as well, hoho......
So back to ISA, congrats to Alex and Dominic! We all got what we wanted, 恭喜恭喜。。。 FYI: Alex is the Secretary while Dominic is the Public Relations Officer, how cool!
Oh yea, speaking of ISA, I noticed a very interesting phenomenon --> we girls are seriously outnumbered by the blokes! OMG, only 3 girls (me, Sabrina and Sookie) out of 14 committees! *gasp* My first thought --> 阴衰阳盛 (a Chinese proverb, means the aura of guys outweighs girls')!
*chuckles*
Anyway, went to Harry's (Acting Pro Vice Chancellor) place last week for a BBQ lunch and the view there was just so breathtakingly beautiful! *swoons* Can't believe I never bothered to attend last year, how could I ever miss out such fun? *amazed*
Went for bush walking after lunch and Harry came up with a hilarious competition --> 'spot the koala competition'. Basically, whoever that spotted a koala first would walk away with a prize. 0_0
So what was the prize? Quoting Harry, a bottle of 'koala juice'! *wtf?* Now don't panic, as grotesque as it may sound (no, not squashing a poor koala and extract its 'juice'), it was merely a bottle of wine branded 'Koala'.
-__-"
So, the winner was Surekha! *cheers*
Girl power!!
Btw, I should probably mention this here as well. So on the way to Harry's house, we were taken to a strange detour around this winding path until we were dumbfounded by a BAD news --> we're lost! -_-lll
Apparently, Byron's (our driver a.k.a. ISA's Vice President, hehe) GPS decided to malfunction and led us to the wrong way. So kids, the lesson of the story? DON'T rely too much on technology, especially in an ulu place like Gippsland! *laughs hysterically*
So here are some pictures kindly donated by dear Cynthia (thanks heaps, I shall not bomb your house then, hoho~~). Will get the rest from Uncle Chen soon, hehe......
I totally had fun! *winks*
Labels: fun time
♥ When you think of happiness, I hope you think of me.
10:42 PM
0 comments
10:42 PM




