Monday, March 26, 2007
False Alarm: Overdue Photos
So it turns out to be a false alarm after all. Well, if you refer to my previous entry, I was 'weeping and wailing' over the inefficiency of Blogger. *pai seh*
Weeping and wailing for nothing, bah! *hehe*
Anyway, good that I can finally upload these overdue photos. Poor thing, they have been banished to planet of oblivion a.k.a. my formidable hardisk for the past two months.
Ok, I realise I'm dramatising again. I shall stop now before someone decides to fling over a tomato or some rotten eggs.
0_0
Intermission: The wireless setting is finally up in my house! *dances around cheerfully* Thanks Alex my neighbour who's been hijacked by us bunch of computer dummies. The poor guy has been fixing our laptops for the last two hours! Thanks again Alex! :)
So back to this entry.
Wireless is up, gone are the days of backaching myself with the cable connection in the living room! *hip hip hurray*
\(*.*)/
So it turns out to be a false alarm after all. Well, if you refer to my previous entry, I was 'weeping and wailing' over the inefficiency of Blogger. *pai seh*
Weeping and wailing for nothing, bah! *hehe*
Anyway, good that I can finally upload these overdue photos. Poor thing, they have been banished to planet of oblivion a.k.a. my formidable hardisk for the past two months.
Ok, I realise I'm dramatising again. I shall stop now before someone decides to fling over a tomato or some rotten eggs.
0_0
Intermission: The wireless setting is finally up in my house! *dances around cheerfully* Thanks Alex my neighbour who's been hijacked by us bunch of computer dummies. The poor guy has been fixing our laptops for the last two hours! Thanks again Alex! :)
So back to this entry.
Wireless is up, gone are the days of backaching myself with the cable connection in the living room! *hip hip hurray*
\(*.*)/
A random picture of Patrick. Has no relevance with this entry, just thought of putting here because he's cute and I love Patrick more than SpongeBob. *wtf?*
Hmm, I think I'm straying away from the topic again. Oh well, so here goes all those photos. Bon voyage!
KOKO BLACK
I hereby announce my 'undying love' for Koko Black, it has officially replaced Max Brenner in my heart! *heart melts*
If Max Brenner is heaven, Koko Black is god! (God of chocolates, that is)
Note: These photos were taken over two months ago.
The famous iced chocolate. Heavenly chocolate mousse + irresistable vanilla ice cream + tantalising chocolate shavings = one bloody awesome Koko Black iced chocolate!
Brendan with his very weird chilli hot chocolate. Seriously, chilli and chocolate just don't go well.
Ying and Brendan.
Two girls go ga ga over chocolate. *winks*International Flag Day
First time attending the event, first time being a flag bearer. No, not Malaysian flag though, I was bearing the flag of Taiwan!
First time attending the event, first time being a flag bearer. No, not Malaysian flag though, I was bearing the flag of Taiwan!
0_o
Eh, I'm a very patriotic Malaysian ok? But no Taiwanese was present at the time, so Persia asked me to be the flag bearer for Taiwan.
Note: These were taken around a month ago.
Labels: fun time
♥ When you think of happiness, I hope you think of me.
9:06 PM
1 comments
9:06 PM