<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/38365664?origin\x3dhttp://aims-dolcevita.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, March 26, 2007

In a very GOOD mood, but damn Blogger!

So yea, received a good news in the mail --> very excited --> suddenly realised I haven't updated my poor blog in ages --> have heaps of long overdue photos screaming desperately to be uploaded --> suddenly feeling very inspired.

-_-lll

Anyway, so was happily uploading those pictures when suddenly a big ass message popped up.

.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage.

Nani?!! Wtf?

0_o

Tried countless times and the same old annoying message kept popping up. Just what the heck is wrong with Blogger?!!

There're only two words to describe this rubbish -- > POTONG STEAM!!

-_-llllll

Oh well, nvm, considering I'm in a very good mood now, I shall not think about it for the time being. ^^ Right now, at this moment, I truly feel blessed and grateful, especially to Lee Foundation, thank you!!

Dear Lord, thank you. : )

Btw, before I go, can someone please help me figure out what went wrong with uploading the pictures? Why couldn't I upload them? *winks*

p.s. Eh Ben, I don't care, you still owe copyright fee. *chuckles*

Labels:

♥ When you think of happiness, I hope you think of me.
4:49 PM


0 comments

♥ MYSELF ;

    Ammie or Aims.
    From Malaysia, currently in Australia.
    More about myself?
    Read my blog,
    perhaps you'll get an idea.
    Of course,
    that might or might not be the case,
    not promising anything.
    I don't owe you an explanation
    about myself after all.

♥ TagBoard


♥ Thank you

♥ Past

♥ Counters



    eXTReMe Tracker