<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/38365664?origin\x3dhttp://aims-dolcevita.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, April 20, 2007

Double Dose of Excitement

So, before I yak more about my Wilsons Prom trip, I thought I'd post an entry about something different this time. Why? Because there're TWO good news! 0_0

Good News 1:

After two consecutive nights of painstakingly assembling everything, the first issue of our Media Collective's Ramblings is finally out! \(*.*)/

And looking at our masterpiece, I was so excited that I was speechless...... *drown in own's sense of achievement*

Anyway, back to Ramblings. For the first issue, it basically focuses on music (more precisely, underground music) and Kay (Media Director) came up with an excellent idea --> making them look like a CD album! *amazed*

So check it out.......

Front cover. Cool, isn't it? Absolutely adore it! *winks*


Back. (This shot is kinda blurry though, LOL)


Honestly (without sounding too biased, hehe), I think the front and back covers are utterly creative, Kay is such a genius (and speaking of that, Kay also designed Ramblings' catchy logo on the front cover)! *winks* It's just piecing a few simple things together, something like 'mix and match' and viola! A great piece of artwork~~ Oh well, I guess it's always through life's simplest things that we feel inspired and contented, right? ^_^

Anyway, what's more exciting is, I also wrote the feature article! 0_0(Unsurprisingly, that's the main reason I'm sooooo excited, LOL) It's basically about PBS Radio which was where I did my internship last summer. Well, the original article was much longer though, about half was truncated due to word limit. :( Oh well, it doesn't bother me too much, still very ecstatic about MY byline, hehe...... >_<



Failed attempt to take a clear shot of my byline, pai seh nia...... *blushes*



A very happy Ammie with a copy of Ramblings *winks*

Anyway, I also discovered an interesting fact --> Boliaoness is contagious! 0_o

So I was soooo overjoyed that I started doing silly things, i.e. using poor Jason as a 'prop' (or kei lei fei, as pointed out by Ying, LOL) while 'shamelessly' camwhoring with my Ramblings. -___-lll

Jason as foreground.


Jason as background while he enjoyed his dinner.


Err...... *speechless* -_______-lll



So after being 'mercilessly taunted' by yours truly, Jason finally decided to 'protest' by.......



camwhoring with a bottle of Midori!! *siao cha boh-ish laughter*


-_______-llllll

Now you know why I said 'boliaoness is contagious'? LOL

Btw, do grab a copy of Ramblings from MUGSU Central, they're free! And don't forget to check out our MySpace at http://myspace.com/mugsuramblings >_<

Good News 2:

Eileen my mentee has just turned 22! *winks*


Eileen at Tidal River, Wilsons Prom.


Many happy returns babe, hope you had an unforgettable birthday with all of us. :) Went to her house with the rest of the Dalpura gang at midnight and also threw a birthday party for her at our place. I totally had fun!! (Will upload more pictures taken at the party as soon as I get them from everyone)


Mentor & mentee at Squeaky Beach, Wilsons Prom.


In the meantime dear mentee, do enjoy your trip to the Great Ocean Road! *winks*

xxxxx

正听着一首歌。。。
蛮喜欢其中一段歌词:
“没有起伏的情绪,因为你出现后划破平静。
震撼我已经封闭的心,冰山河雪在溶解。”
挺诗情画意的,不是吗?
呵呵~~

有些事情其实完全不受自己控制。
无论如何,都要深信上天会自有安排。
所以无论结果如何,
那其实是上天赐给自己最好的选择。^^

Labels: , ,

♥ When you think of happiness, I hope you think of me.
2:09 AM


3 comments

♥ MYSELF ;

    Ammie or Aims.
    From Malaysia, currently in Australia.
    More about myself?
    Read my blog,
    perhaps you'll get an idea.
    Of course,
    that might or might not be the case,
    not promising anything.
    I don't owe you an explanation
    about myself after all.

♥ TagBoard


♥ Thank you

♥ Past

♥ Counters



    eXTReMe Tracker