<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/38365664?origin\x3dhttp://aims-dolcevita.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, April 27, 2007

Wilsons Prom Trip: Part 2: Bushwalking

Well, I haven't been able to update my blog due to a 'technical malfunction' --> my bloody router cheated my feelings! 0_0

So the router just died on us one fine day, without any prior warning! Damn... Jason then switched to another router and Internet is up and running again. BUT before I could drown myself in excitement, I was suddenly confronted with a very BAD news --> NO WIRELESS!!! *falls into black hole*

Thus I'm sitting in the living room now, away from the comfort of my own room. *sigh* Dear Jason, do get a new router soon, accessing the Internet from the living room is damn potong steam ler...... -_-"

Now back to this entry - Wilsons Prom trip part 2. So after having heaps of fun at Squeaky Beach, it's time to check out our next destination.


Leaving Squeaky Beach barefooted...... Say cheese!


With the blokes...... I kinda fancy the formation of the tree branches, WICKED! XD





Getting ready for the next destination..... *lol*



(Btw, I reckon I should also mention the very 'interesting' condition of the public toilet --> it's UNFLUSHABLE!!! *disgusted & pukes* So it's basically just a freaking 'hole' for people to do their big/small business! *eeyer* Well, according to the information we later saw, it's an attempt to preserve their water supply. *wtf?* Oh well, apart from the suffocating stench, luckily it's nothing close to those horrid public toilets in Malaysia...... *phew!*)

So we decided to go for a bushwalking at Mt Oberon (if I remember the name correctly, hehe).


And I reckon some of the paths are somewhat akin to those enchanted/fairy-talelike forests......

Enchanted path 1


Enchanted path 2


Enchanted path 3

Don't you agree with me as well? ^^ Felt like Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz walking down the yellow brick road without the yellow brick road (huh?!!). >_<

So Dom decided to take a group pic with his camera's timer and found a 'perfect' spot to place his camera. But err, it's not advisable because......

Dom was planning to hang his camera on one of those twigs! 0_o

-____-lll

OMG, it's just a freaking twig! Not only is it not stable but it's also fragile. Ooi Dom Dom, you want to murder your camera meh? *gasp*

But nvm, we eventually asked a passer-by to take a group pic for us, hurray! \(*.*)/

Five of us. *winks*


Five of us again! : )

Btw, we also saw something very odd along the way......

What the heck is this?!! 0_0


Oh... so it's fallen tree!

And for a moment, I thought it somewhat looked like a hungry monster waiting to devour its prey who happened to stand right in front of it, lol.

Anyway, let's see what Dom was doing with my 'hungry monster'......

Dom hiaoly camwhoring with the hungry monster! *gasp*

-_____-llllll

Anyway, back to bushwalking. So there were several different routes including EASY and DIFFICULT. And of course, being a lazy bunch of people that we are, we decided to go for the easy route because it's SUPPOSEDLY not time-consuming (according to the information brochure and we also didn't want to spend too much time bushwalking) and it SOUNDED easy. -_-"


Our destination was Lilly Pilly Carpark (hey it rhymes, how cool!). 3.2 km? We thought it shouldn't be a problem...... (and boy were we in for a surprise! 0_0)


So we walked and walked and walked......

After walking for almost half an hour which seemed like a lifetime, I suddenly had a 'revelation' --> it's NOT as easy as we initially thought! We obviously underestimated the distance and overestimated our patience. Besides that, since turning back was pointless, we had no choice but to proceed towards our destination! 0_o


Taking a short break after that LONG walk (we may not look tired but we were actually dead exhausted!). *winks*


A close-up of the 'Fab Five' (Note: Please do not under any circumstances relate me to homosexuality, I'm 100% straight, mind you! LOL)

Anyway, the journey remained LONG and BORING that we started acting boliaoly:


Boliao 1: Yours truly in the midst of 'murdering' poor Alex...... *chuckles*


Boliao 2: Nature call --> Dom somehow managed to hallucinate a toilet out of an odd-looking tree stump! -_-"


Boliao 3: Hiding in a hollow tree and what the heck was Nick doing?!!!


Boliao 4: Hiding in the hollow tree again with Eileen, and Nick was still doing the same gesture. Eh dude, be more creative can? *rolls eyes*


Boliao 5: And not forgetting, our 'obsessed-with-one's-shadows' syndrome! *laughs like an idiot*

So after boliao-ing around, we even started to doubt whether we had lost our way...... *kancheong*

"No ler, don't think we're lost lor......" >_<

We nevertheless pursued with our initial route and bloody hell, we had to walk uphill for at least another half an hour!! For someone as lazy as yours truly *pai seh*, this was absolutely 'suicidal'!!!! *suffocates*

Fortunately, after walking forever, we eventually caught 'a gleam of faint light in the dark' as the road was finally going downhill, hurray! \(*.*)/

But wait, something seemed to have caught the blokes' attention......

Finding a perfect angle to take a perfect shot. Hmm, wonder what they're looking at......


Tadah! Check out this beautiful beach scenery through the tree branches! ^^

Well, after bushwalking in the rather monotonous woods, it's unsurprising that the blokes were 'irrationally' elated by the sudden discovery of this view, hehe......

Anyway, things seemed to become easier as we continued with our journey, i.e. no more uphill paths. (Or do you reckon this is 'first bitter then sweet' [先苦后甜]? LOL) So FINALLY.......

We've reached our destination!! *jumps for joy*

Just check out how ecstatic the three of us were, hoho~~ After walking for approximately 1 1/2 hours (yes, I timed myself), we finally arrived at our destination! *sense of achievement* 正所谓"守得云开见月明", haha...... ^^

And we were so excited that Eileen and I even started camwhoring with our Ford Falcon! XD

Mentor & mentee with our beloved Ford Falcon. *winks*


In a delusion of grandeur --> being spokespersons for Ford Falcon! LOL

So I was thinking, if the so-called easy route had taken us 1 1/2 hours, can you imagine how long the difficult route would be?!! *gasp* I'm just so glad that we didn't kiasuly take the difficult one, phew!

Btw, I was so excited that I started 'shamelessly professing' my love to the faithful Ford Falcon.......

I love my Ford Falcon!!! -_-lll

xxxxx

Other Updates:
  1. The FIRST issue of Nexus is finally out!! (Will try to convert it to a PDF and then post it on this blog so that everyone can download it. Anyone has any idea how to do this? Do pardon me, I know I'm such a computer dummie~~) Printing was such a pain in the arse but thank God we finally worked it out. Honestly, Sookie and I were pratically acting like siao cha bohs when the first one came out RIGHT. Btw, speaking of Sookie, thanks for your help in the Nexus, couldn't have done it without you babe, muahhh!! >_< *winks*
  2. As you can see from my tagboard, I've just got myself a haircut! \(*.*)/
  3. So Shanghai Night is less than two weeks and we've been working our ass off in order to make it a wonderful night. Honestly, I'm proud to be part of this dedicated and enthusiastic group.=) Nevertheless, at the same time, I'm also getting increasingly si beh tulan due to certain reasons. Try talking like that to me again and I swear I'll GRILL you!!! *eyes at target vindictively* *sharpens claws* (Oh dear Lord, do forgive me for having such wrath)
  4. Just came back from Springvale, have settled the food issues and bought some decoration stuff. Thanks uncle, Dom and Jacky for their opinion, appreciate it! *winks* Speaking of decoration, don't know why I'm 'accidentally in charge' of decor now, decor guys, where art thou?!!! *sigh*
  5. Will co-host the night with uncle and am also involved in numerous performances. How exciting!!

xxxxx

需要很多勇气和毅力继续走下去,请上天保佑我们全家......

xxxxx

Kya karoon haye? Kuch kuch hota hai.


Labels: , ,

♥ When you think of happiness, I hope you think of me.
12:40 AM


2 comments

♥ MYSELF ;

    Ammie or Aims.
    From Malaysia, currently in Australia.
    More about myself?
    Read my blog,
    perhaps you'll get an idea.
    Of course,
    that might or might not be the case,
    not promising anything.
    I don't owe you an explanation
    about myself after all.

♥ TagBoard


♥ Thank you

♥ Past

♥ Counters



    eXTReMe Tracker