Sunday, May 13, 2007
I LOVE my mummy!!!
Happy Mother's Day!! \(*.*)/
Wished my beloved mummy and aunties a happy Mother's Day earlier today. *hearts*
I suddenly realised I don't have a picture taken together with my mum due to my mum's camera-shyness. What a shame. Oh well, I shall force my mum to take a picture with me the next time I go back then, muahaha......
Anyway, it's been TWO years since I parted with my dearest mummy! Honestly, I miss my mum! *sobs* Miss disturbing her -_-lll, miss her cookings, her silly jokes and even her naggings! (My mum is one of the toughest women I've met and I really look up to her!) Hell, kesimpulannya, I miss everyone at home!!! T_T
Thanks mum for everything you did for me, the sacrifices you made and most of all, thanks for loving me unconditionally for the mere headstrong fool that I am, lol... Looking forward to seeing you and dad plus the rest in Melbourne! *winks*
Stay healthy and gorgeous, love you heaps mum! = )
xxxxx
So I've been feeling down for the past few days due to some 'strange' reasons and when I finally saw Hui Ting (my best friend) online on MSN this morning, I kept pestering her about my 'insignificant little matters'.
Then, she told me she's been back in Malaysia for two weeks now. Although as sudden as it sounds, it actually didn't occur to me to ask her about the reason of her sudden return to Malaysia. Worse, I continued yakking about my so-called problems! *shoots at oneself*
And it wasn't until she went offline that another friend broke the BAD news to me - her mother passed away!! OMG!!! *gasp*
I immediately called Seh Tat who is on a work placement in a god-forsaken place in Sabah now to confirm the news and it's TRUE!! *speechless*
So that's why she suddenly went back to Malaysia two weeks ago and I didn't even know that... Tell me, what could be worse than losing your mother? Worse still, it's Mother's Day! I could only imagine the pain she had to go through and I wasn't there for her! Man, to think that I was actually going on and on with my 'problems' without being able to sense the anomaly, what an insensitive biatch I was! *kicks oneself* *falls into black hole*
Anyway, called her earlier and talked to her for a while. Btw she's coming back to Oz this coming Wednesday. Whatever it is, do be strong babe, you know I'll always be here for you and you have my support, love you babe! *hearts* ~friends forever~
xxxxx
Yes I know I haven't been updating my blog in ages. Well, have been very busy preparing for Shanghai Night and now that it's over, I'm STILL recovering from it, such is the aftermath, lol... >_<
Speaking of Shanghai Night, it went really well (minus the sudden technical hiccups though 0_o), will post an entry about the event as soon as I get the pictures from everyone!
Till then, au revoir! *kisses*
Labels: sentimental, special occasions
♥ When you think of happiness, I hope you think of me.
8:09 PM
0 comments
8:09 PM