<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/38365664?origin\x3dhttp://aims-dolcevita.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

I'M TAGGED!!

Ok ok, after all the naggings and pokings from Lex Lex & Ben Ben (and not to mention Ben's "suicidal" attempt due to my lack of updates, LOL), I figured it's about time I posted something or else Ben is really hiring someone to freaking murder him! *gasp*

Seriously, I DON'T want to live the rest of my life in guilt, wahaha~~

-______-lll

Anyway, I'm tagged thanks to dear Ben of which I need to disclose some random facts about myself or something like that. That's strange, seem to be getting a sense of deja vu... *scratches head* Oh yea, was I tagged by you before Mel?

Ok, so here it goes...

Here are the rules:

1. Each blogger must post these rules first.
2. Each blogger starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. Bloggers that are tagged need to write on their own blog about their eight things and post these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
4. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they've tagged, and to read your blog.

8 randomest things you'd rather not know about Ammie *silly grin*:

1. I'm an early riser (the earliest is 6am and the latest is 9am) and have somehow become Ying's human alarm clock! o_0
2. Love to disturb people around me by giving them an utterly silly grin of which Sharon will always accuse me of being "cheeseen".
3. For some strange reasons, I tend to hum different movie soundtracks (e.g. Star Wars, Rocky etc) according to different situations just to create "ambience" or to annoy people around me. ^^
4. I've decided to name my daughter Sofia and as for my son, haven't thought of a proper name yet but his nickname will be HERO/英雄!! (Btw Sookie is going to be my son's godmother, eh mentee have you bought that cape yet? =p)
5. Absolutely adore Stewie from Family Guy, reckon he's truly madly deeply CUTE!!
6. My wedding song will be Nat King Cole's Fascination. *winks* (Note: Do not attempt to copy me, this song is MINE!)
7. My trademark line 1 --> "I'll sula you!" *evil laughter* (FYI: Sula=Impale *ouch!*) / trademark line 2 --> "You cheated my feelings..."
8. Have oddly been "domesticated" since coming to Australia --> just LOVE cooking!

So that's all folks! And in return, I'll tag...

1. Lex (You're most welcome dear mentee ^.^)
2. Sookie
3. Ying
4. Rachel
5. Melody (Miss you babe!)
6. Audrey Rubianto!
7. Alex (李卓政, lol)
8. Hui Ting (Eh woman, stop fussing over those "flower-like grass" of yours ler, wahaha~~)

Labels: ,

♥ When you think of happiness, I hope you think of me.
10:25 PM


2 comments

♥ MYSELF ;

    Ammie or Aims.
    From Malaysia, currently in Australia.
    More about myself?
    Read my blog,
    perhaps you'll get an idea.
    Of course,
    that might or might not be the case,
    not promising anything.
    I don't owe you an explanation
    about myself after all.

♥ TagBoard


♥ Thank you

♥ Past

♥ Counters



    eXTReMe Tracker