Tuesday, November 06, 2007
Officially 23
on 5 Nov 2007. \(*.*)/
Thanks for remembering my brithday guys and thanks for all those lovely birthday wishes, appreciate it!
Had a wonderful birthday wtih Ying, Nick, Alex and Brendan in Melbourne, thanks for celebrating with me guys, it was awesome! *winks*
Finally met up with Wai Kong korkor yesterday after all these year, totally enjoyed time spent with him, it's good to meet someone from home, especially after I've been away from home in ages. Such a shame that he wasn't able to stay in Melbourne longer though, he's stopping by Malaysia for a few days after this, before flying back to Switzerland.
Anyway, in Brendan's house now, will post my pictures after I'm back from my trip (going off for an eight-hour train ride tomorrow, omg! *gasp*). In the meantime, have fun everyone! =)
on 5 Nov 2007. \(*.*)/
Thanks for remembering my brithday guys and thanks for all those lovely birthday wishes, appreciate it!
Had a wonderful birthday wtih Ying, Nick, Alex and Brendan in Melbourne, thanks for celebrating with me guys, it was awesome! *winks*
Finally met up with Wai Kong korkor yesterday after all these year, totally enjoyed time spent with him, it's good to meet someone from home, especially after I've been away from home in ages. Such a shame that he wasn't able to stay in Melbourne longer though, he's stopping by Malaysia for a few days after this, before flying back to Switzerland.
Anyway, in Brendan's house now, will post my pictures after I'm back from my trip (going off for an eight-hour train ride tomorrow, omg! *gasp*). In the meantime, have fun everyone! =)
Labels: special occasions
♥ When you think of happiness, I hope you think of me.
12:33 AM
0 comments
12:33 AM