<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/38365664?origin\x3dhttp://aims-dolcevita.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Overwhelmed with excitement!

And that's exactly how I feel now! Frankly, I'm so excited that I could hardly contain myself - constantly wander off to a heavenly state of mind, face lit up with happiness and smiles etc.

Before you jump to any conclusion - NO, I'm not getting married anytime soon and neither have I got a new bf (regardless how suggestive my blissful symptoms are, LOL).

So what exactly am I so ecstatic about? Well, it's meant to be a secret, will announce it when the time comes, provided if it goes as planned of course (btw for those who know, please do NOT divulge it here). In the meantime, do wish me luck! :)

*****

It's amazing how you always hear about certain historical events through history books but it's totally mind-blowing when you finally get closer to it.

This was how I felt when I met a concentration camp survivor the other day after church (Jenny and I were invited to her place for a cuppa). Katherine is a Polish immigrant who was sent to Australia as a refugee after WWII, gosh how traumatising it must have been! God bless her kind soul.

*****

Came across a kick arse quote courtesy of the movie The Great Debaters:

"Do what you have to do so you can do what you want to do."

Couldn't agree more and am totally loving this quote!

Labels: , ,

♥ When you think of happiness, I hope you think of me.
6:42 AM


0 comments

♥ MYSELF ;

    Ammie or Aims.
    From Malaysia, currently in Australia.
    More about myself?
    Read my blog,
    perhaps you'll get an idea.
    Of course,
    that might or might not be the case,
    not promising anything.
    I don't owe you an explanation
    about myself after all.

♥ TagBoard


♥ Thank you

♥ Past

♥ Counters



    eXTReMe Tracker