Thursday, August 21, 2008
Quote of the Day: "I have faith in God, faith in my Guardian Angel, who brought me here, and who remains here with me. I can't explain what he's like, but I know he is near. I will not dash my foot against a stone." (p. 21, in Brida, by Paulo Coelho)
Oh happy day!
So I went for an interview today at 12pm, was so tired after the interview that I just crashed in my warm and comfy bed when I reached home.
At approximately 3.30pm, my mobile rang.
Me: *sleepy+blur* Hello?
Caller: Hi Ammie, I'm pleased to offer you the job...... (Can't quite remember what she said after that, my sleepy mind was only sensitive to the first sentence at that point of time)
Me: *instantly awake+jaw dropped* OMG!!! Thanks!!!
Honestly, didn't think they'd get back to me THAT soon. What's better, Christene (my soon-to-be manager) even told me the panel of interviewers were quite impressed by me at the interview! *swoons*
For a moment I was just lost for words but truly I'm grateful. =) Btw thanks heaps for being my referee Jo, you're a gem!
Start work on Monday. This marks a new beginning for myself, a new beginning to regain that long-lost confidence.
Lamb of God.
You take away the sins of the world.
Have mercy on me.
p.s. Btw have finished reading Brida but guess I read too fast that I'm not really sure what to think of it. Reckon I'll read it again. It's a good book nevertheless.
p.p.s. Oh yea, just something to laugh about. So I told my auntie about the job and she said, "Now that you found a job it's time to find a boyfriend". Needless to say, I was laughing my arse off. *sweats*
Oh happy day!
So I went for an interview today at 12pm, was so tired after the interview that I just crashed in my warm and comfy bed when I reached home.
At approximately 3.30pm, my mobile rang.
Me: *sleepy+blur* Hello?
Caller: Hi Ammie, I'm pleased to offer you the job...... (Can't quite remember what she said after that, my sleepy mind was only sensitive to the first sentence at that point of time)
Me: *instantly awake+jaw dropped* OMG!!! Thanks!!!
Honestly, didn't think they'd get back to me THAT soon. What's better, Christene (my soon-to-be manager) even told me the panel of interviewers were quite impressed by me at the interview! *swoons*
For a moment I was just lost for words but truly I'm grateful. =) Btw thanks heaps for being my referee Jo, you're a gem!
Start work on Monday. This marks a new beginning for myself, a new beginning to regain that long-lost confidence.
Lamb of God.
You take away the sins of the world.
Have mercy on me.
p.s. Btw have finished reading Brida but guess I read too fast that I'm not really sure what to think of it. Reckon I'll read it again. It's a good book nevertheless.
p.p.s. Oh yea, just something to laugh about. So I told my auntie about the job and she said, "Now that you found a job it's time to find a boyfriend". Needless to say, I was laughing my arse off. *sweats*
Labels: special moments, special occasions
♥ When you think of happiness, I hope you think of me.
6:15 PM
3 comments
6:15 PM