Saturday, November 22, 2008
I'm so heartbroken!
Wait, maybe not so much, just a little perhaps. Oh, I meant the flowers, they finally withered. =( But at least I had a good shot of them when they blossomed beautifully. There's a consolation. =)
I must say though, what with the unprecedented change of weather (it's icy cold now!) and the imminent change of circumstances, the view from where I'm sitting has been rather gray. Having said that, I somehow believe such view will eventually change for the better, perhaps a more picturesque view? Pronto. LOL
我想,我会过得很好的。
Btw, I'm expecting a guest tonight (possibly tomorrow too). Now there's something to look forward to. =)
Wait, maybe not so much, just a little perhaps. Oh, I meant the flowers, they finally withered. =( But at least I had a good shot of them when they blossomed beautifully. There's a consolation. =)
I must say though, what with the unprecedented change of weather (it's icy cold now!) and the imminent change of circumstances, the view from where I'm sitting has been rather gray. Having said that, I somehow believe such view will eventually change for the better, perhaps a more picturesque view? Pronto. LOL
我想,我会过得很好的。
Btw, I'm expecting a guest tonight (possibly tomorrow too). Now there's something to look forward to. =)
Labels: ramblings
♥ When you think of happiness, I hope you think of me.
4:47 PM
0 comments
4:47 PM