<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/38365664?origin\x3dhttp://aims-dolcevita.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, December 04, 2008

And the sore muscles continue.

After the dance class.

Well, sort of.

Anyway, the point is, I had an absolutely wonderful time in the class! Was sweating profusely but it felt great. Guess it will be an excellent alternative to sports after all (given my appalling attitude towards sports, hehe).

I'm totally looking forward to the next class! =)

******

On a random note, isn't it annoying when an angmoh tries too hard to talk like a Malaysian just to impress you? Throwing in some Malay words and not to mention the lar and the lor. What? Think just because you're white and can speak some Malay then I'll go head over heels over you?

Seriously, you're NOT impressing anyone (at least not me), try that on a SPG will you please? That might be a turn-on for them. If anything, that's a TURN-OFF for me!

Sien.

I'm sorry for being so cold but I just couldn't help it. Dude, just be yourself, that might have been better!

Labels: ,

♥ When you think of happiness, I hope you think of me.
10:20 PM


4 comments

♥ MYSELF ;

    Ammie or Aims.
    From Malaysia, currently in Australia.
    More about myself?
    Read my blog,
    perhaps you'll get an idea.
    Of course,
    that might or might not be the case,
    not promising anything.
    I don't owe you an explanation
    about myself after all.

♥ TagBoard


♥ Thank you

♥ Past

♥ Counters



    eXTReMe Tracker