<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/38365664?origin\x3dhttp://aims-dolcevita.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, June 01, 2009

Rarara

YES, I'm fully aware that I've abandoned my blog, yet again.

But not that it matters much anyway, right? I mean, there are gazillions of bloggers out there, so what if I haven't blogged for 5 months (ok, that's a rather long intermission), what difference could it make to this vast blogosphere?

Reckon that zest has somehow, gradually, subconsciously eroded, after what happened (don't ask if you don't already know). Things seem to be of no consequence, couldn't care less, at least for the time being.

Don't get me wrong, truly I'm grateful and appreciative of what life has offered and is still offering.

It's just that, after all these months, I'm still recuperating. (Once again, shut up, I don't want empathy from anyone) It's a phase and time is my best ally.

I'm not being emo here, I'm just expressing my indifference. Now let's move on.

So the point of this spur-of-the-moment post - Wingsze's birthday! Went back to Churchill the other weekend, to be precise, I took a day off on Friday and spent the rest of the weekend in Churchill.

It was amazing to have caught up with those wonderful people on campus and not to mention, the Dalpurians! It was, after all, home for the past few years. I had such lovely time chatting with the girls. =)

Went to La Porchetta in Traralgon for the birthday dinner. Honestly, it was only mediocre, nothing memorable to yell about (of course I meant the food). But it wasn't surprising, I have always been sceptical towards chain restaurants.

We had fun nevertheless, that's the main point. =)

The birthday girl, doesn't she look beautiful?


The birthday boy. Given that Ben's birthday was coming up in 3 weeks, the sweet Eileen suggested celebrating his birthday concurrently with Wingsze's.




Don't think Lex knew he was being photographed, hehe...


With my dear dear Wingsze!


With the current unit 4 residents, certainly brings back old memories. Ying, if you're reading this, aren't you feeling the same way too?

By the way, Wingsze is currently in France doing her research, and she'll be there for 2 months! So jealous!

Never mind, j'irai en France un jour. =)

Labels:

♥ When you think of happiness, I hope you think of me.
8:59 PM


0 comments

♥ MYSELF ;

    Ammie or Aims.
    From Malaysia, currently in Australia.
    More about myself?
    Read my blog,
    perhaps you'll get an idea.
    Of course,
    that might or might not be the case,
    not promising anything.
    I don't owe you an explanation
    about myself after all.

♥ TagBoard


♥ Thank you

♥ Past

♥ Counters



    eXTReMe Tracker