<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/38365664?origin\x3dhttp://aims-dolcevita.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, August 31, 2009

A brief picto-summary

of my much anticipated trip to Malaysia.

Not posting a lot of photos now, just my lazy way of summarising the holiday (not so vigilant with blogging nowadays). Might post more next time, if ever I'm in the mood.


Caught up with some secondary school classmates on my first day of arrival. Had dinner at Kim Gary. The food was utterly disappointing (I'm sure they were much better before I left) but the company was great. =)


Brought mum and sis (not pictured) to this fancy Chinese restaurant located at Pavilion, recommended by a friend. The verdict? Fond of the interior design but not so impressed by the food.


Amelda shouted us dinner, absolutely delicious! By the way, if you're wondering which one is Amelda, she's sitting right next to me.


Was back at my hometown Kuala Kangsar for the weekend. This was taken en route to Taiping, pulled over at my aunt's favourite Indian stall for breakfast and we had tose. This is Yuen Yee by the way, my cousin's daughter. Isn't she cute? Awww...... (even Seh Tat approves of her cuteness too, that says a lot)


The women happily savoring durians. Now, those who know me well would know I'm not a fan of durians and that's why I was just the photographer. Just in case you're wondering why a crazy woman was wearing a Santa Claus hat in July, it was her little girl (Yuen Yee) who 'conveniently' popped it on her head!


Yuen Yee, after coming back from school. That uniform definitely brings back lots of memories. Many a year ago, I once donned that too.


Amelda, camwhoring at The Apartment (it's actually the name of a restaurant) at The Curve.


The sisters. The waiter didn't do a very good job in taking this shot by the way.


And yes, caught up with Sharon and Sookie at KLCC. Both of them were strangely colour co-ordinated that day, they were both in purple!


Went for a French manicure session at Pavilion with Elizabeth. This was taken outside Pavilion.


The lovey dovey couple.


Mum was just camera-shy (as usual) while Amelda was just, err, hiao? Haha.


With the sister and the brother in-law.


Dad is an absolute photo spoiler, he's always looking away from the camera or has this weird solemn expression, you'll know what I mean later, hehe. By the way, this was taken at Kaki Corner, another memory filled place. We used to love going there as kids but sadly, their food now is nowhere near their previous excellence, sigh.


Caught up with long-term good friend, Mr Leong Seh Tat. Think we've known each 0ther since we were 9!


He was still inundated with numerous work-related phone calls even though he took the day off, the poor guy! By the way dear old friend, appreciate you taking the day off and coming all the way from Johor to KL to meet me. =)


Had dinner at this interesting restaurant called 芝麻绿豆.


Amelda joined us for dinner after work. Look at her, so hiao, haha. Apparently, both my sisters and my mum seem to be pretty fond of Seh Tat. Why? Amelda - probably because Seh Tat generously shouted her dinner; mum - probably because a comment he made that indicated she still looks young. As for Elizabeth, you'll know why later.


Love this shot.


Dinner at New Paris with the cousins - 'The little ones'


'The elders', hehe.


At Elizabeth's convocation, with the sisters and the brother in-laws - the famous Yeoh Xiao Ling and Jun Hao.


The happy family shot. It was a hot day by the way, glad I wasn't the one graduating!


The bouquet of flowers (plus bear), courtesy of none other than Seh Tat. Now you know why Elizabeth is fond of him too? -__- To cut a long story short, on the day I caught up with Seh Tat (which was also a day before the convocation), Elizabeth casually mentioned she was graduating the next day. Seh Tat, in order to congratulate her, gave me a RM50 note in a fit of generosity and told me to get her a bouquet of flowers.

By the way Leong Seh Tat, have you thought of what bouquet to give me yet? As I mentioned before, lollipops are not acceptable, I want something more glamorous, hehe. Bloody hell, gave a big bouquet of flowers to my sister whom you hardly know but never once gave me a single flower in all the years we've know each other! You better think hard, otherwise you'll never get the rest of the photos, wahaha! (Gosh, I'm so in love with my wickedness, I'm just so good at blackmailing others.)


Last day, at KLIA. *sniff sniff* By the way, now you know what I meant with dad's weird solemn expression right? Hehe.

I still can't believe I've only been back to Melbourne for slightly over a month, definitely feel longer than that. Time can be so scary at times, sigh.

Definitely look forward to going back again soon!

Labels: , ,

♥ When you think of happiness, I hope you think of me.
9:25 PM


3 comments

♥ MYSELF ;

    Ammie or Aims.
    From Malaysia, currently in Australia.
    More about myself?
    Read my blog,
    perhaps you'll get an idea.
    Of course,
    that might or might not be the case,
    not promising anything.
    I don't owe you an explanation
    about myself after all.

♥ TagBoard


♥ Thank you

♥ Past

♥ Counters



    eXTReMe Tracker