<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/38365664?origin\x3dhttp://aims-dolcevita.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Lousy friend

that's me.

JUST found out a dear friend almost died THREE years ago and I had no knowledge of it until today. To think that I could have lost him then... *shudders*

I'm such a self-absorbed bitch! There, I said it.

Dear you (you know who you are), this is three years overdue but I'm very very sorry. Glad you're still kicking alive and still the same old crazy dude I've always adored. =)

It's time I did an introspective evaluation.

Labels:

♥ When you think of happiness, I hope you think of me.
8:44 PM


3 comments

♥ MYSELF ;

    Ammie or Aims.
    From Malaysia, currently in Australia.
    More about myself?
    Read my blog,
    perhaps you'll get an idea.
    Of course,
    that might or might not be the case,
    not promising anything.
    I don't owe you an explanation
    about myself after all.

♥ TagBoard


♥ Thank you

♥ Past

♥ Counters



    eXTReMe Tracker