<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/38365664?origin\x3dhttp://aims-dolcevita.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, January 03, 2010

It's amazing how God left His message for you,
waiting for you to discover it,
at the right place,
at the right time.

So someone quoted from Matthew on his blog,
happens to be one of my favourite verses from Matthew,
"Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life?" Matthew 6:27
Such solace and peace to console this heart,
especially in the hours of darkness and uncertainties.

Was walking to church earlier until Charlie and Mary saw me,
who then gave me a lift to church.
Mary talked about the abundance of plums they have,
thanks to the plum tree in their garden,
and how sometimes birds and possums feed on the plums.
"See, God says He will provide for the animals," she said.
Once again, Matthew.

This is the funny part,
wasn't even planning to stay back after the mass.
Haven't done that in a while after his passing.
Let's just say I prefer to keep my bereavement to myself.
Yet Charlie and Mary were doing hospitality,
so I stayed back and offered to help.
They took me home and insisted I take more plums.
Such kind people.

Those favourite verses in Matthew dawned on me,
and I was happy.
For I have found His message for me,
in the form of that blog entry and Charlie's and Mary's kindness.
"Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself." Matthew 6:34

You know what?
I have a very good feeling about 2010! =)
And thanks be to God.

Labels:

♥ When you think of happiness, I hope you think of me.
12:41 PM


0 comments

♥ MYSELF ;

    Ammie or Aims.
    From Malaysia, currently in Australia.
    More about myself?
    Read my blog,
    perhaps you'll get an idea.
    Of course,
    that might or might not be the case,
    not promising anything.
    I don't owe you an explanation
    about myself after all.

♥ TagBoard


♥ Thank you

♥ Past

♥ Counters



    eXTReMe Tracker