<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/38365664?origin\x3dhttp://aims-dolcevita.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Abandoned my blog, I have again!

Hmm, this seems like a habit that happens ever so often. Thanks for the 'gentle' reminder btw Mel. =)

The truth is, don't really know what to blog about. Have been rather lazy to document events that happened etc (and by 'document' I mean taking photos). Perhaps it's just one of those phases?

Anyway, apparently I have accrued too much annual leave, was told I MUST take a few days off. So took a few days off I did! Went back to Gippy and caught up with the gang.


At my favourite Mexican restaurant - Amigo's, with my cute mocktail - Mickey Mouse. ^_^




The girls! =)


Taken at Souvlaki Hut after a day of shopping with Eileen and Wingsze. Curled Eileen's hair too, alas, it was almost gone by the time we took this shot.


Ordered the ultimate family platter. Turned out to be a delectable surprise, it was just THAT awesome! Was just stuffing my face the whole time lol.

House warming at Byron's new place.


A random shot, for old time's sake really. For those of you who don't know, this is Wingsze's bedroom door, whimsical signs courtesy of none other than yours truly! Written years ago just for fun (it's actually quite hilarious if you can read Chinese), can't believe it's still on her door! Ahh, those were the days...


More recently, went to ACMI for the Tim Burton's exhibition, which later turned out to be a rather 'interesting' incident.

Oh well, that's all for now folks. Until then (let's hope it won't take another few more months for me to come up with another post lol), take care!

是时候加把劲了,加油加油!!

Labels:

♥ When you think of happiness, I hope you think of me.
9:27 PM


0 comments

♥ MYSELF ;

    Ammie or Aims.
    From Malaysia, currently in Australia.
    More about myself?
    Read my blog,
    perhaps you'll get an idea.
    Of course,
    that might or might not be the case,
    not promising anything.
    I don't owe you an explanation
    about myself after all.

♥ TagBoard


♥ Thank you

♥ Past

♥ Counters



    eXTReMe Tracker