<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/38365664?origin\x3dhttp://aims-dolcevita.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, September 06, 2010

Yet another birthday!

So, before the birthday dinner, went to KBox on La Trobe Street for a karaoke session, was looking forward to it very much. Last time I went there was probably three years ago? With Alex, Ying, Sookie and Cynthia. Ah, how time flies...

Anyway, love the place! Hmm, on second thought, there might be just ONE tiny little detail that has yet to be improved...

... and that is the menu screen! Given that touch screens are common now, I was quite baffled by its rather 'primitive' technology - you actually have to navigate the selection menu with a freaking remote control! (In fact, all the other karoke places in Melbourne that I've been to so far have touch screens.) -___-


And oh, check out the mics too - all the other karaoke places have cordless mics except KBox! See what I meant by 'primitive' technology? I hereby rest my case LOL. With all due respect, I remain flabbergasted by its outdated equipment albeit the rather swanky interior. Oh this is Anna btw.


Having said that, I was VERY impressed by its plethora of songs - they even have Malay and Indonesian songs!! ^.^


Needless to say, I totally enjoyed myself there ! :)


David and Han popped by later to join us before going to the birthday dinner together.


So, birthday dinner was at La Camera in Southbank. Btw good on you Jack for popping in the picture out of the blue! -___-


Wonder why most of us were in black and white, how uncanny.


With Laisa the birthday girl.

So, while the girls were busy camwhoring...


... David was also busying himself with my camera!


Honestly David...


You're too funny! -__-


My uber delicious dinner - Fusilli Bucati alla Pescatora, it was THAT awesome! (Well, guess the photo sort of speaks for itself haha)


It then occured to me that I actually forgot to have lunch. Needless to say, I had no trouble at all to polish off the plate!


Went bar hopping after dinner which turned out to be rather interesting - because I was quite tipsy in the end! Now this is embarrassing because I only had ONE drink!! Oh dearie me.


Voila! Behold, my sole drink of the night - Lustrous Crusher. Ok, in my defense - I'm not a big drinker myself (in fact, I hardly ever drink) and unbeknownst to me, there were actually 5 shots in that cocktail! So shut up, don't you dare judge me, haha.


This was at another bar, check out the amount of cameras!! >_<

Ah happy day! Hope everyone had a lovely weekend too. :)

Labels: ,

♥ When you think of happiness, I hope you think of me.
8:57 PM


0 comments

♥ MYSELF ;

    Ammie or Aims.
    From Malaysia, currently in Australia.
    More about myself?
    Read my blog,
    perhaps you'll get an idea.
    Of course,
    that might or might not be the case,
    not promising anything.
    I don't owe you an explanation
    about myself after all.

♥ TagBoard


♥ Thank you

♥ Past

♥ Counters



    eXTReMe Tracker