<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/38365664?origin\x3dhttp://aims-dolcevita.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, January 21, 2007

Happy Meal

Am feeling happy.

Why?

*dances around cheerfully*

Well, after at least two months of 'suppression', Ammie Julai has finally re-emerged from the valley of shadows! *wtf?*

-_-lll

Gee, I'm such a drama queen, haha... o_0

*blushes*

So yea, back to the question, why? Because tonight marks 'The Attack of the CURRY CHICKEN'! (Ok, I'll stop dramatising and be more serious >_<) Haha, cooked an Indian meal for dinner tonight which the main star was none other than my signature dish --> curry chicken! (eh, not those instant curry paste lo, I always cook my curry from scratch, don't play play ler, hehe) *ooooo...*

Which reminds me, the last time I cooked it was actually on my birthday and that was like, more than two months ago! *gasp* (and thus explains 'two months of suppression')

Ok, I know curry is probably not a good idea in summer, in fact, it's kinda suicidal. But we've been planning it since the beginning of the week, so what the heck, I'm still gonna proceed with our plan! Well, I did tone down the curry though, it's not as spicy as it's supposed to be. Bo bian lo, if too spicy those three gentlemen would accuse me of murder ler, haha... *lol*

Oh yea, speaking of them, time to introduce them, my housemates --> Ben, Brendan and Luke (which makes me the ROSE among the THORNS, hehe). *applause*

And they LOVED the dinner!! *gasp*

Damn, so happy can die lo, haha~~

But at the same time, I miss my cooking group even more. Ben, Wayne, Catherine & Mira, miss you guys like crazy!! T_T

Anyway, back to my three cute housemates, I was BANNED by them from washing the dishes! Why? Because I cooked and they should do the clean-up. Well, not that I mind, I love cooking but dishwashing can be so laborious sometimes, so that's perfect. *winks*

So totally enjoy being the only girl in the house, I'm loving it man! ^^

Think I'm gonna miss them after I move. T_T

xxxxx

Got an offer letter from RMIT today.

Was notified by Monash yesterday that I was accepted.

Think I told most of my friends about the three options I have in mind:
- Cardiff University, UK.
- RMIT, Australia.
- Monash University, Australia.

I'm thrown into a dilemma --> it's time to make a choice. Don't we humans love contradicting ourselves? We complain when there's no option and yet we still complain when there's more than one option, how ironic.

Anyway, listed the pros and cons of each and judging from my current circumstances, I think I pretty much know where I'm going, oh Lord please give me strength!

Not gonna reveal first though, will tell everyone after I settle everything. Wish me luck though! *winks*

~Original entry posted on 18 January 2007~

Labels:

♥ When you think of happiness, I hope you think of me.
10:38 PM


0 comments

♥ MYSELF ;

    Ammie or Aims.
    From Malaysia, currently in Australia.
    More about myself?
    Read my blog,
    perhaps you'll get an idea.
    Of course,
    that might or might not be the case,
    not promising anything.
    I don't owe you an explanation
    about myself after all.

♥ TagBoard


♥ Thank you

♥ Past

♥ Counters



    eXTReMe Tracker