<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/38365664?origin\x3dhttp://aims-dolcevita.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, January 21, 2007

The Ultimate Ouran Test: Which One Are You?

So I was running some errands as written on my "to-do list", now stuck on my wall. And yes, I really do have one to-do list, just drafted yesterday though, in an attempt to prevent myself from too much daydreaming and stoning at home, hoho... -_-lll

Damn, so much to do yet so little time left!

*gasp*

But as my dear friend Gandalf says "Now is not the time to lament how much time was wasted or lost. What we have to decide now is what to do with the time that is given to us."

So I'm pretty sure I can manage. Err, somehow, some way, I must... *fingers crossed*

Anyway, was feeling kinda bored so decided to check out some websites and quite accidentally, I stumbled upon this interesting website:-

What Ouran Host Club Host Are You?


My beloved Mori senpai *swoon*


Ouran Host Club!!
0_o

Wa, sounds interesting wor! Because I'm a big fan Ouran. Because I love Mori Senpai. And because I was simply feeling very wu liao. So I decided to take the test, just for fun.
So...
Which host am I?
And I am......

HARUHI!!!

Hmm... So I'm Haruhi? >_<>

That is... We both are girls!!

-_-lll

Well, except err... I don't have to conceal my gender, unlike Haruhi. And hor, she's always surrounded by those outstanding, handsome and not to mention, bloody rich blokes! Damn, I'm so jealous lor, how on earth could she be sooooooo lucky?!! 0.o

Anyway, it was fun nevertheless. So if you're as "have-something-to-do-but-wanna-do-nothing-first" as me, check out this website and take the test.

http://guru.theotaku.com/view.php?action=retrieve&id=212

So which host are you? *wink*

xxxxx

A random thought: "How could you pick up the threads of your old life, when you know in your heart, YOU CAN NEVER GO BACK?" by Frodo Baggins, taken from LOTR: The Return of the King.
And it hit me HARD.

Yes, how could you?

Reminds me of the time after I got my SPM result. I insisted vehemently not to do Form 6. Because I knew clearly in my heart that I could no longer stay there anymore. It signified the end of one stage of my life and it was time to move on. And the thought of going back terrified me. *shivers*

So no, it is not possible.

But, if you have no choice or if things are looking very bleak, what would you do? Pick up the threads of your old life?

Tell me.

What should I do?

~Original entry posted on 08 January 2007~


Labels:

♥ When you think of happiness, I hope you think of me.
9:55 PM


0 comments

♥ MYSELF ;

    Ammie or Aims.
    From Malaysia, currently in Australia.
    More about myself?
    Read my blog,
    perhaps you'll get an idea.
    Of course,
    that might or might not be the case,
    not promising anything.
    I don't owe you an explanation
    about myself after all.

♥ TagBoard


♥ Thank you

♥ Past

♥ Counters



    eXTReMe Tracker