Sunday, May 04, 2008
Blah
Was just looking through photos taken in 2008 and realised it's been crying out for more attention.
Was just looking through photos taken in 2008 and realised it's been crying out for more attention.
Don't get me wrong, it's been rather happening but guess I've just been too lazy to get those photos, ought to start soon. Who knows, might get amnesia one of these days, so more photos would definitely come in handy! *lame*
Have been rather busy lately which is contrary to my initial expectation, guess it's a blessing in disguise afterall. Once again, it's the work of God's miracle. And no, as hectic as it is, I won't whinge because I know clearly I've been blessed.
Some (namely Sarah B.) has commented on my being a workaholic but I'm merely doing what needs to be done, merely fulfilling my responsibilities. So I'll take that as a compliment. =)
只是,
在搞不清楚方向的同时,
时间却渐渐从手中溜走。
“抓紧时间,是时候改变了。”
Having said that, I suppose there's a time and place for everything in life. 硬勉强也勉强不来。在能力范围内的,就只有不放弃。
对,继续加油,不放弃!
Oh yea, just something funny for you to laugh at. According to a certain 'Mr Zhou', I'm apparently freaking ENGAGED (thanks to an old classmate, totally speechless)!! So don't be surprised if I suddenly show up with a fiancé. Don't believe me? Ask Mr Zhou yourself. Hint: You see him every night, lol.
p.s. Reckon this post is rather aimless and random but I'm not apologetic about it. =p
Labels: rambling
♥ When you think of happiness, I hope you think of me.
9:45 PM
0 comments
9:45 PM