Saturday, November 29, 2008
Man! I feel like a woman!
So I've been in love with this song recently and I'm TOTALLY feeling it! =) What a confidence lifter (sort of).
Anyway, on a lighter note, went shopping with Audrey earlier today. Finally, I've broken away from the so-called 'widow mode' (that's coined by Amelda btw *sweat*)! Hurray for yours truly! \(*.*)/
Went to Gigi for lunch mainly because I was craving Japanese.

Thus ordered an ultra delectable sushi set. *drools* Gosh I was so lost in my own world while savoring this that Audrey simply decided to ignore my antics, hehe.

The blissful sushi set before it was 'mercilessly' devoured by yours truly. Btw, Audrey was camera shy today so all you'll see in the following is none other than yours truly ONLY, please stop right here if you can no longer stand the mere sight of me, wahaha! *evil laughter*
Moving along, after the much tiring shopping spree (city --> Smith St --> Bridge Rd --> city), decided to indulge ourselves in Max Brenner.

Had a Belgian waffle with ice cream. This is probably one of those rare times that I actually get to have this because we usually go there after a BIG main meal and all I can handle is just a hot chocolate.

Needless to say, given such 'rare opportunity', the Belgian waffle was happy because the happy customer would soon happily 'massacre' it, hehe.
Speaking of the shopping spree, there was a very interesting phenomenon at Smith St --> a freaking LONGGGGGG queue outside Nike! 0_o Apparently, some new items came in earlier in the week and people were dying to get in to buy them! -__- And because I couldn't be bothered to get in the ridiculous queue, I conveniently spent my ought-to-be-spent-in-Nike money in Adidas and Converse, eat my dust Nike! *evil laughter*
Oh, btw, something very exciting about the shopping spree. So I was strolling along the shops in Melbourne Central until one particularly book in this book stall caught my special attention......

OMG, it's Pride & Prejudice!!! Check out the price too! It was as if it had been waiting for me to discover it and buy it. So honestly, how could I not buy it? I HAD to simply buy it to end its agony, haha. (Btw I'm so glad that I didn't buy it from Angus & Robertson last year, it was freaking $20++!).
One interesting detail to note about this version of P&P though, a number of Victorian caricatures were inserted in the book as well. How quaint. =)
And NO, I shan't even reveal what else I bought todayfor fear of an avalanche of 'pai kah' remarks/comments. One thing I can say though, there'll be more wonderful moments yet to be captured by my newly acquired gadget! =)
******
Question of the week: "When did you get married?"
-__-lll *speechless*
So I've been in love with this song recently and I'm TOTALLY feeling it! =) What a confidence lifter (sort of).
Anyway, on a lighter note, went shopping with Audrey earlier today. Finally, I've broken away from the so-called 'widow mode' (that's coined by Amelda btw *sweat*)! Hurray for yours truly! \(*.*)/
Went to Gigi for lunch mainly because I was craving Japanese.

Thus ordered an ultra delectable sushi set. *drools* Gosh I was so lost in my own world while savoring this that Audrey simply decided to ignore my antics, hehe.

The blissful sushi set before it was 'mercilessly' devoured by yours truly. Btw, Audrey was camera shy today so all you'll see in the following is none other than yours truly ONLY, please stop right here if you can no longer stand the mere sight of me, wahaha! *evil laughter*
Moving along, after the much tiring shopping spree (city --> Smith St --> Bridge Rd --> city), decided to indulge ourselves in Max Brenner.

Had a Belgian waffle with ice cream. This is probably one of those rare times that I actually get to have this because we usually go there after a BIG main meal and all I can handle is just a hot chocolate.

Needless to say, given such 'rare opportunity', the Belgian waffle was happy because the happy customer would soon happily 'massacre' it, hehe.
Speaking of the shopping spree, there was a very interesting phenomenon at Smith St --> a freaking LONGGGGGG queue outside Nike! 0_o Apparently, some new items came in earlier in the week and people were dying to get in to buy them! -__- And because I couldn't be bothered to get in the ridiculous queue, I conveniently spent my ought-to-be-spent-in-Nike money in Adidas and Converse, eat my dust Nike! *evil laughter*
Oh, btw, something very exciting about the shopping spree. So I was strolling along the shops in Melbourne Central until one particularly book in this book stall caught my special attention......

OMG, it's Pride & Prejudice!!! Check out the price too! It was as if it had been waiting for me to discover it and buy it. So honestly, how could I not buy it? I HAD to simply buy it to end its agony, haha. (Btw I'm so glad that I didn't buy it from Angus & Robertson last year, it was freaking $20++!).
One interesting detail to note about this version of P&P though, a number of Victorian caricatures were inserted in the book as well. How quaint. =)
And NO, I shan't even reveal what else I bought today
******
Question of the week: "When did you get married?"
-__-lll *speechless*
♥ When you think of happiness, I hope you think of me.
9:33 PM
4 comments
9:33 PM