<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/38365664?origin\x3dhttp://aims-dolcevita.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, December 02, 2008

It's December!

Gosh this is exciting, less than 3 weeks before Christmas!

Anyway, we decorated our department with those pretty Christmas adornment yesterday, so the place is now filled with an abundance of festive bliss and not to mention, Christmas spirit! Besides putting up deco, we also had a Christmas breakfast where everyone was to bring a plate of breakfast food.



Anna and David chatting away near the food table.



The toaster for toasting English muffins. Btw, it was on my desk. -__-



Time to embrace the Christmas spirit!



Di (my manager) all pumped up decorating the place. Btw, Cherie and I decorated the counter behind Di. =)



And finally, the Christmas tree, it would not have been complete without one! That reminds me, forgot to take a photo of the all dolled up tree. Oh well, will take one next time.



Three lovely ladies whom I adore dearly. From left to right: Di, Bec and Anna (btw there are 3 Annas in my department!)



So this was what we had for breakfast, there was actually more that wasn't photographed, there was simply too much food! Btw, I contributed the lamington swiss roll and Thila's curry puffs were sensational!



Everyone dig in! From left to right: May, Fui Yin (who recently got married), Cherie and Anna.

Coincidentally, it was also Alex's birthday.


Anna handing over the birthday card to Alex. Look at how the birthday boy was beaming with joy!


Alex, his birthday cake and Joash (btw, for those of you who knew, he's the 'little boy' who claimed 24 is old).

Gosh I'm so excited about Christmas and new year! Aren't you too? ^_^

******

So I went for yoga yesterday. Did heaps of stretching and deary me, had some sore muscles today! Now where did I get the idea that yoga is a 'no pain' form of exercise? Haha.

Having said that, I actually enjoyed it although half the time I felt like almost falling off my balance (oh well, first-timer, need I say more?). Looking forward to the next class!

Labels: , ,

♥ When you think of happiness, I hope you think of me.
6:47 PM


3 comments

♥ MYSELF ;

    Ammie or Aims.
    From Malaysia, currently in Australia.
    More about myself?
    Read my blog,
    perhaps you'll get an idea.
    Of course,
    that might or might not be the case,
    not promising anything.
    I don't owe you an explanation
    about myself after all.

♥ TagBoard


♥ Thank you

♥ Past

♥ Counters



    eXTReMe Tracker