<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/38365664?origin\x3dhttp://aims-dolcevita.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Shopping

Went shopping with Wing Sze last week. Before we embarked on the 'mission', brought her to one of my favourite Japanese restaurants, Kenzan.


Simply because I was craving their special bento box! The best bento in Melbourne I reckon. Looks delicious, doesn't it? Unfortunately, they cheated my feelings.

So I ordered two bento boxes and while I was waiting blissfully for it, the waitress came with a shocking message - they could only make ONE bento box!!!! There goes my much anticipated bento. T_T

Ended up ordering something else and let Wing Sze have the bento as she never tried it before.


She was undoubtedly very pleased with it while I was drooling over it. Damn, so going to sue Kenzan for cheating my feelings! Haha.

So what did I end up having?

Ebitan soba. Quite nice I must say except for one tiny thing - if they could separate the tempura and soba. It's just my personal preference, don't really fancy soggy batter.

Anyway, Wing Sze needed a dress to attend a wedding next month, so off we went for dress-hunting at Bridge Road. After a tiresome search, we finally found the dress! A very gorgeous dress, simple yet elegant. I shan't elaborate too much, ask her about it if you like. =)

So what better to reward ourselves for our fruitful shopping spree than a chocolate treat? Nothing (at least there was nothing better than it at the time). Went to Max Brenner after that, wanted to go to Lindt Cafe originally but alas they closed too early.


Wing Sze was happy with her tiramisu.


My chocolate souffle, simply to die for! Hmm, think Leong Seh Tat is going to kill himself seeing this, he claims my blog is overdose with chocolate. Even if that's true (which I beg to differ), what's wrong with chocolate overdose anyway? Hehe.


Needless to say, I was very delighted with my chocolate souffle, one of the best I've tried. And do not underestimate its size, it may be tiny but it's more than enough.

So it was a very enjoyable day that ended bizarre yet interesting, which I shan't even go into it. All I can say is this - good things happen when you least expect it. And for that, I'm very grateful. =)

Labels: ,

♥ When you think of happiness, I hope you think of me.
9:15 PM


1 comments

♥ MYSELF ;

    Ammie or Aims.
    From Malaysia, currently in Australia.
    More about myself?
    Read my blog,
    perhaps you'll get an idea.
    Of course,
    that might or might not be the case,
    not promising anything.
    I don't owe you an explanation
    about myself after all.

♥ TagBoard


♥ Thank you

♥ Past

♥ Counters



    eXTReMe Tracker