Monday, December 14, 2009
So,
Sookie is in town!!!!
Went shopping with her last Saturday, brought her to Kenzan for my favourite bento box. Alas, they sold out yet again! Geez, seems like everyone loves it as much as I do. If only you could see the invisible daggers I grudgingly shot at those who were savouring their bento boxes while I was drooling over it, haha...
Ended up with ebi tan soba, just because I didn't know what else to order. Plus it's not too shabby. Btw I'm not used to seeing my forehead all exposed (decided to wear my fringe up for a change)! Perhaps I've been so used to fringe.
Time for a pick-me-up after shopping. Can you guess where we went?
Was going to bring Sookie to Lindt Cafe but they close too early (5pm), so ended up at Max Brenner. Strange but seems like Max Brenner is always the 'rebound chocolatier', haha! That can't be helped, Lindt is simply the best in Melbourne!!
Had a banana milk chocolate frappe while Sookie had hot chocolate.
So, Sookie bought something very interesting, care to know?
A kitty ears hairband! Isn't that cute?!! Found it in a quirky little store in Melbourne Central.
This is creepy but think I actually looked like a feline here, yikes! Can I score a role in Cats then? LOL
FYI: I managed to get all my Christmas shopping done! Have wrapped all the presents and written the cards, even I impressed myself. =)
Sookie is in town!!!!
Went shopping with her last Saturday, brought her to Kenzan for my favourite bento box. Alas, they sold out yet again! Geez, seems like everyone loves it as much as I do. If only you could see the invisible daggers I grudgingly shot at those who were savouring their bento boxes while I was drooling over it, haha...
Ended up with ebi tan soba, just because I didn't know what else to order. Plus it's not too shabby. Btw I'm not used to seeing my forehead all exposed (decided to wear my fringe up for a change)! Perhaps I've been so used to fringe.
Time for a pick-me-up after shopping. Can you guess where we went?
Was going to bring Sookie to Lindt Cafe but they close too early (5pm), so ended up at Max Brenner. Strange but seems like Max Brenner is always the 'rebound chocolatier', haha! That can't be helped, Lindt is simply the best in Melbourne!!
Had a banana milk chocolate frappe while Sookie had hot chocolate.So, Sookie bought something very interesting, care to know?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
A kitty ears hairband! Isn't that cute?!! Found it in a quirky little store in Melbourne Central.
This is creepy but think I actually looked like a feline here, yikes! Can I score a role in Cats then? LOLFYI: I managed to get all my Christmas shopping done! Have wrapped all the presents and written the cards, even I impressed myself. =)
♥ When you think of happiness, I hope you think of me.
9:29 PM
0 comments
9:29 PM