<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/38365664?origin\x3dhttp://aims-dolcevita.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Busy busy busy

The perfect description for the past week.


Went to Yokohama for teppanyaki right after work - Connie and Amanda.


We've been so looking forward to it since we last went there a few weeks ago - Michelle and myself.



Fried maryland fillet - yummy!


Our assorted vegetables sizzling away, the chef is a funny character btw. I kinda like him, at least he's not boring lol.


Tiger prawn and succulent scallops. *drools*


And this - ladies and gentlemen, simply the best steak! (Ok, I may have exaggerated a little but you get the idea and FYI - we had it rare) In fact, Amanda and I were saying to each other the next day," How good was that steak last night!"


Connie had been craving this fried rice for so long that she was in a euphoric state as soon as we were served this.


Went karaoke after dinner and dessert (went across to Pancake Parlour right after teppanyaki, yes I know we're such pigs, shut up!). Note that it was a Thursday night - it dawned on me that we were such lunatics to have gone karaoke on a weeknight, obviously we weren't thinking lol.


Someone once told me that I'm a karaoke junkie. Maybe I am, bite me! :P



Please do check out the above clip, it's so funny that we were pissing ourselves watching it over and over again! Who knows, the girls might shoot to stardom after this is uploaded to Youtube haha.


The next morning at the office - note that three of us looked perfectly normal at the end of the table, unaffected by the event that transpired the night before (I didn't sleep until 1am). Alas, this was but a facade for I suffered the repercussions of our madness soon after lunch - I was pratically walking around the office like a zombie! Oh well, no regrets though, we had so much fun! :)


A couple of days later, went to Cuckoo at Mt Dandenong in conjunction with Aunty Lily's birthday.


God knows how I love a hearty buffet! *drools*


It goes without saying that I absolutely enjoyed myself there - myself and Diana.


I remember taking a photo at this exact same spot two years ago, funny how time flies.


Profiteroles cake - to Daniel's credit, it was such a lovely cake!


And this, I said with a very heavy heart - it was finally the dreaded moment to bid adieu to dear Wingsze. T_T


Got her a bear from Build A Bear which has my pre-recorded message - "Wingsze, I will miss you very much. Take care. And please get married soon!" Note that I recorded this in Cantonese. Think she almost killed me after the last line haha.


Looking at three of us former Dalpura housemates, I had an epiphany - the only thing that is constant in this world is change. We have since moved on to different phases of our lifes, such is life, c'est la vie.


Wingsze started camwhoring with her food.


And with someone else's food too... -____-lll


Hung out at Max Brenner after dinner.



One final massage for Yong before her flight, how funny!

意外的邂逅到底是为了什么?
既时心已起了涟漪又能怎样?
怎么还是永无止境的等待呢?
终点到底在多远的未来呢?
无奈。

Labels: , ,

♥ When you think of happiness, I hope you think of me.
10:17 PM


0 comments

♥ MYSELF ;

    Ammie or Aims.
    From Malaysia, currently in Australia.
    More about myself?
    Read my blog,
    perhaps you'll get an idea.
    Of course,
    that might or might not be the case,
    not promising anything.
    I don't owe you an explanation
    about myself after all.

♥ TagBoard


♥ Thank you

♥ Past

♥ Counters



    eXTReMe Tracker