Monday, June 02, 2008
So,
remember how I previously said I'll do more ebaying?
Well, you bet I did! And what did I get this time?
Guess? (Pun intended)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Guess? Yes, of course I meant the wallet silly! (Now you know what I meant by 'pun intended' eh?) And yes, it does come with the Guess bag as shown in the above photo, don't ask me why, it was the seller's idea. Ok, before you jump to the conclusion that I'm a crazy spendthrift who totally went out of control ebaying (btw, I only bought ONE item prior to this mind you!), let me shed some light on the current situation:
- My old Christian Dior wallet is totally broken beyond any salvation, particularly the coin and card compartments. And mind you, I actually put off getting a new wallet for a long time until some coins started rolling out more frequently. >_<
- Just in case you don't already know, I've renounced my previous shopaholic way of life. In fact, these days, I'm more of a rational shopper than the shopping maniac I used to be, meticulously weighing pros and cons of each buy.
With that, I rest my case, thank you. =)
Anyway, back to the wallet. It's a BRAND NEW authentic Guess wallet and still comes with a price tag! Check out the retail price --> $55. Needless to say, I got it for a much cheaper price, how exciting! \(*.*)/Wasn't originally bidding on this though, was outbid in my previous bid on another wallet. Not that I'm complaining because the price for that wallet eventually skyrocketed to a ridiculous amount even higher than the original retail price!! 0_0 Talking about people who have no common sense. -__-lll
Well, good price and good quality, what more could I ask for? I LOVE MY NEW WALLET! =)
♥ When you think of happiness, I hope you think of me.
10:00 AM
0 comments
10:00 AM
