<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/38365664?origin\x3dhttp://aims-dolcevita.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Solitary walks no more.

Why?

Because

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I've got myself an iPod shuffle!! \(*.*)/

Ok, I know it's nothing fancy like iTouch or why-the-heck-are-you-watching-videos-on-a-tiny-screen iPod nano. But, having said that, I've been walking to work alone almost everyday lately and as much as I hate to whine, it can be rather lonely sometimes.

So, after much deliberation, decided to buy an iPod shuffle with my hard-earned (literally) money, reckon it's good enough to fill in as a walking companion.

And the rest is history. Basically, to cut a long story short: jumped to Ebay --> spotted something appealing --> hopped on the bandwagon of bidding --> won the bidding --> payment --> became proud owner of a brand new iPod shuffle! *yay!*

Yes, it's actually BRAND NEW, still sealed in its original box when I received it. Man, nothing beats getting a good bargain, especially when it's much cheaper, how exciting!

Oh, did I also mention this was my first time ebaying? Check out the following comment I got from the seller.

"Great Ebayer, great communication, fast payment, highly recommended A+++"

Not too shabby eh? LOL

Reckon I'll do more ebaying in the future. :)

*****

On a more random note......

Yes, I got a band 8.5 for my IELTS.

Now, of course I was delighted with the result but I must confess, I was also slightly disappointed (Note: No intention whatsoever to sound like a kiasu biatch). It's purely based on a belief that arts students/graduates (especially a journalism graduate like yours truly) should ace language related tests/exams.

Anyone agrees? ^.^

Sekian, terima kasih.

Labels: ,

♥ When you think of happiness, I hope you think of me.
8:04 PM


0 comments

♥ MYSELF ;

    Ammie or Aims.
    From Malaysia, currently in Australia.
    More about myself?
    Read my blog,
    perhaps you'll get an idea.
    Of course,
    that might or might not be the case,
    not promising anything.
    I don't owe you an explanation
    about myself after all.

♥ TagBoard


♥ Thank you

♥ Past

♥ Counters



    eXTReMe Tracker