<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/38365664?origin\x3dhttp://aims-dolcevita.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Finally understand

the dilemma Santiago felt about choosing either remaining in the stability provided by the crystal shop or the uncertainty of chasing after his dream.

原来,
即使心里很清楚该作出什么决定,
在作出选择的那一刹那,
依然会令人胆怯。
只是,
虽然还是有点彷徨,
可至少已勇于踏出第一步,
总比一成不变来得好。
下定决心,
成与否由自己决定。

在一个老同学的部落格看到这蛮有意思的东西:
别人是不会顾及你的感受的,要成功或要失败是自己的选择。
自己的事情应当自己抓紧,不要把命运放在别人的手里,
别人是不会关心你的事情的,因为事不关己。

是的,是时候对自己负责任了。
大家祝福我吧!

The impending change has finally emerged from darkness and is now a ferocious vortex of uncertainties. Yet, strangely, it fears me no more for I know it's now or never. Plus, if there's anything that is constant in this world, it is change.

It's a plunge I'm positive to make, at least I'll know what lies ahead and won't be haunted by endless what-ifs.

Dear Coelho, thanks for the inspirational tale of Santiago, it's truly one of the greatest literary masterpiece in contemporary fiction. That reminds me, I need to get my hands on that book soon, damn it! LOL

*****

Ode to you, whom I've been nurturing as if you were mine and you in turn gave me an indescribable sense of achievement. Thanks to you, the long forgotten memory of being capable to rise to the occasion is now awaken from its slumber. Nevertheless, it's just so overwhelming now that I realised I've become so attached to you as we're about to bid adieu to each other. Honestly, I'll miss you.*sobs*

Btw, a word for your masters, the loss is yours, not mine. So long suckers! There, I feel much better now! *evil laughter*

Labels: , ,

♥ When you think of happiness, I hope you think of me.
10:32 PM


0 comments

♥ MYSELF ;

    Ammie or Aims.
    From Malaysia, currently in Australia.
    More about myself?
    Read my blog,
    perhaps you'll get an idea.
    Of course,
    that might or might not be the case,
    not promising anything.
    I don't owe you an explanation
    about myself after all.

♥ TagBoard


♥ Thank you

♥ Past

♥ Counters



    eXTReMe Tracker