Saturday, December 05, 2009
Failed attempt in Christmas shopping
All thanks to a distraction in the form of none other than yours truly. -___-
So decided it's time I got off my lazy bum and started Christmas shopping, which was exactly what I set out doing today.
After having my lovely lunch at Kenzan (I had the-best-bento-box-in-Melbourne, finally, after they cheated my feelings the last time), I embarked on a Christmas shopping mission armed with a non-corporeal long list of people whom I need to buy presents for.
Seconds later, I was shamelessly immersed in a delirious shopping frenzy for myself and completely forgot about THE mission!
Gua gua gua...
Oh well, the bright side is I have bought myself some Christmas gifts which consisted of two pairs of shoes, Bobbi Brown cosmetics, two tops and got my eye brow tweezed by Benefit (which was an impromptu decision). Can now semi-cross myself off the list, hehe. What? I haven't even bought myself dresses yet, so can't completely cross myself off the list. =p
Guess I'll shop for others tomorrow then. *smugly*
********
So Ying, hate to say this but guess I really do have a knack for attracting weirdos, sigh. Came across two on my way back earlier.
Dear douchebags, not all Asians have a thing for anglo-saxons, myself included. Please find some other bimbo Asian girls and leave me alone. And no, I do NOT find your compliments flattering.
All thanks to a distraction in the form of none other than yours truly. -___-
So decided it's time I got off my lazy bum and started Christmas shopping, which was exactly what I set out doing today.
After having my lovely lunch at Kenzan (I had the-best-bento-box-in-Melbourne, finally, after they cheated my feelings the last time), I embarked on a Christmas shopping mission armed with a non-corporeal long list of people whom I need to buy presents for.
Seconds later, I was shamelessly immersed in a delirious shopping frenzy for myself and completely forgot about THE mission!
Gua gua gua...
Oh well, the bright side is I have bought myself some Christmas gifts which consisted of two pairs of shoes, Bobbi Brown cosmetics, two tops and got my eye brow tweezed by Benefit (which was an impromptu decision). Can now semi-cross myself off the list, hehe. What? I haven't even bought myself dresses yet, so can't completely cross myself off the list. =p
Guess I'll shop for others tomorrow then. *smugly*
********
So Ying, hate to say this but guess I really do have a knack for attracting weirdos, sigh. Came across two on my way back earlier.
Dear douchebags, not all Asians have a thing for anglo-saxons, myself included. Please find some other bimbo Asian girls and leave me alone. And no, I do NOT find your compliments flattering.
♥ When you think of happiness, I hope you think of me.
7:46 PM
0 comments
7:46 PM