<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/38365664?origin\x3dhttp://aims-dolcevita.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, December 01, 2009

First day

of December.

Feels oddly confronting. I mean, 2010 is already waving at us as the curtains are being drawn for 2009. How did it even happen?!! A rhetorical question.

Time is fleeting after all. *sigh*

Funny but one particular line from the movie Wanted came to mind -- "What the fuck have you done lately?"

Very confronting.

Pardon my sudden rambling. Anyway, I haven't even started my Christmas shopping yet! Have to get that done soon now that Christmas is in less than a month, gosh! Speaking of Christmas shopping, I got a bloke for my Kris Kringle at the office. Darn, I absolutely have no idea what to get him (that's why I dread buying presents for guys), any idea people?

On a totally random note, had this for dinner tonight.

Aromatic lemon, mushroom and baby spinach linguine with smoked salmon, inspired by my beloved Nigella Lawson. I say, I'm such a talented cook! =) And yes, of course it was delicious.

Labels: , ,

♥ When you think of happiness, I hope you think of me.
7:24 PM


0 comments

♥ MYSELF ;

    Ammie or Aims.
    From Malaysia, currently in Australia.
    More about myself?
    Read my blog,
    perhaps you'll get an idea.
    Of course,
    that might or might not be the case,
    not promising anything.
    I don't owe you an explanation
    about myself after all.

♥ TagBoard


♥ Thank you

♥ Past

♥ Counters



    eXTReMe Tracker