<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/38365664?origin\x3dhttp://aims-dolcevita.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, September 20, 2010

Titanic

After waiting for such a long time, we finally went! :)

And we went with such a huge entourage - there were 11 of us!!


Btw first three photos courtesy of dear Mel. Thanks for tagging me on fb so that I could steal them then post them on my blog, hehe...


Anyway, back to the exhibition. Thought last year's Pompeii exhibition was slightly better, I nevertheless had fun at Titanic. It was particularly heart-breaking to come across some final conversations between this elderly couple. The wife could have safely left the ill-fated Titanic on the lifeboat but she chose not to and stayed behind with her husband, she told him "We have been together for many years, where you go I go too."

Seriously, how could you not be moved by such love and devotion?!! T_T


Another interesting twist with the Titanic exhibition - everyone is handed a boarding pass and you get to find out whether you survive before you exit the exhibition. So, apparently I was this 47 year-old woman who was travelling alone on third class. Unsurprisingly, I 'died'. Oh well, what can you expect? It's third class after all, talk about social discrimination, live is cheap when you are poor, especially back in those days...


We also checked out the galleries at the Museum as it also includes entry to Melbourne Museum. Now I've been to the Museum many times but I daresay this was by far the best time! Perhaps it's the company?


Either way, I had such a wonderful time! :) Thanks guys and a big thank you to Mel for organising it.

*******

最近听了某歌曲后竟然莫名其妙地有所感触。也许是被那不顾一切的努力感动吧,总觉得某段歌词令人振奋。

有时候我也会碰到不如意
宁愿哈哈大笑也不要哭哭啼啼
付出去的感情就算都没有回应
可以碰到你已经觉得非常幸运

失败做错了,
也没什么关系
换个发型
或是唱唱地发泄情绪
不要浪费时间
一直躲在后悔里
要找回那颗不认输的心

决定要做的事情
不要轻易受打击
今天不行
还有明天可以
决定要谈的爱情
不要随便就放弃
幸福全部要靠自己努力去争取

有天我一定会等到
生命里那位英雄
有天我一定会找到
被我的爱感动的人

是不是挺有意思呢?:)

Labels: , ,

♥ When you think of happiness, I hope you think of me.
10:19 PM


0 comments

♥ MYSELF ;

    Ammie or Aims.
    From Malaysia, currently in Australia.
    More about myself?
    Read my blog,
    perhaps you'll get an idea.
    Of course,
    that might or might not be the case,
    not promising anything.
    I don't owe you an explanation
    about myself after all.

♥ TagBoard


♥ Thank you

♥ Past

♥ Counters



    eXTReMe Tracker